Through our Special Ed Department and Training Institute, MFNERC is inviting applications for training programs in the following Special Education Clinical Disciplines:
- Speech Language Pathology (SLP)
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Masters of Inclusive Education in Language and Literacy
- School Psychologist.
Chosen candidates for the training programs will:
- Sign a service agreement to provide clinical services to Manitoba First Nations through the MFNERC,
- Be a Manitoba First Nations citizen (documentation may be required),
- Be willing to relocate, and
- Be able to begin taking prerequisites starting January 2017; some students will be required to complete the GRE (Graduate Record Exam) by December 15, 2017.
Supports offered to selected candidates:
- Living allowance for full-time students,
- Costs for tuition, and books and materials,
- Relocation costs,
- Supplemental costs will be available upon request.
Start Date: January 1, 2017
Deadline for Applications: November 10, 2016
For more information please contact:
Derek Courchene at 1-866-319-4857; 204-594-1290, ext. 2047