MFNERC and Mahpiya Hdega School have partnered to host the 1st Annual Cross-Country meet to be held at La Barriere Park in St. Norbert, Manitoba.
Thursday, September 26, 2019, at 11:00 am.
information package/ waiver form
Eligibility for registration:
- *Schools must be located on a First Nation in Manitoba.
- *Open to males and females in grades 5 – 8.
- *Awards will be given to 1st, 2nd, 3rdplace in each grade.
- *Team award will be given to the overall team that accumulates the most points during the event.
- *Each participant must sign a waiver form.
- *Deadline to register will be on Friday, September 20, 2019.
Conference call – we will have a first conference call on Thursday, August 29, 2019, at 11:00 am.
Conference call details:
Access Code – 0573034
(The conference call can accommodate up to 50 callers)
NOTE: Each school will be responsible for their own accommodations, transportation, and meals to attend the event.
Contact the following for more information, questions or concerns:
204-594-1290 ext. 2095
204-594-1290 ext. 2195
204-594-1290 ext. 2118