ATTENTION: First Nation Schools, Principals, Teachers, Resource Teachers, Educational Assistants
MFNERC Inclusive Education Services Department will be hosting a virtual Summer Institute from August 16 – 27, 2021.
Below is the list of sessions that will be offered:
- Speech-Language Educational Assistant Training Sessions: August 16-20, 2021
- Occupational Therapy: August 16-20, 2021
- Physiotherapy: August 16-20, 2021
- URIS Nurse: August 16-20, 2021
- Student Support Facilitator/School Psychology: August 23-27, 2021
- American Sign Language: August 23 – 27, 2021
The workshops will be via Zoom which you can access from your school, your home or anywhere you can get an internet connection. It is the responsibility of participants to arrange where they will be able to participate during the summer institute. The sessions will involve an introduction by the presenter, delivery of the presentation followed by a questions/discussion session.
The registration deadline is Friday, July 30, 2021. As soon as a registration is received, the participant will be notified via email. Also, a zoom link for the sessions chosen will follow.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Isla Little, Administrative Assistant for Clinical Services, Islal@MFNERC.com. Looking forward to the Virtual Summer Institute!
Download PDF’s of the schedules here: